Believe: A Bible Study on John
That you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.
I have doubted Him. I have suffered from unbelief.
Maybe you have, too.
Or maybe you are enduring unbelief right now.
I get it. And I know how hard it is to crawl out from under that massive boulder of doubt.
It's exhausting. And often we don't even know where to begin to start believing again.
My friend, I want to help you believe...again.
Who is this study for?
- The woman struggling with doubt
- The woman who longs to grow closer to Jesus
- The woman who is stuck in sin
- The woman whose past haunts her
- The woman who seeks healing
- The woman who is searching for her identity
- The woman who needs to know who Jesus truly is
- The woman whose life is a mess
- The woman who seems to have it all together - but knows better
- The woman who thirsts
- The woman who acknowledges her need for a Savior
An in-depth study of the book of John with worksheets, questions, prayer prompts, videos, and more.
Aimee is the author of an inspiring and encouraging blog, A Work of Grace. She is the author of 2 books as well as a variety of digital products. Trusted among parents for providing practical, Biblical and knowledgeable advice with observable results.
Where Aimee has been featured: